These are my absolute favorite no-bake superfood cookies! They are super quick, super easy, and will take you less than 30 minutes to prepare. Also, almost all of the ingredients are pantry-friendly and easy to find.
- As a member of the cabbage family, kale is loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants that play proactive roles in our overall well-being. Kale contains vitamins A and C and several other antioxidants that boost your immune system and is also packed with important minerals such as potassium and calcium, which help support and maintain healthy bones.
- Time for an afternoon pick-me-up! Do you ever experience that afternoon lull? Whenever I do, I usually reach for a...
- If you're someone who needs something that feels like a decadent ending to round out a meal, here's my recipe for a Chocolate Avocado Pudding.
- As bona fide chocolate fiends here at Serena Loves HQ, we take Hot Cocoa Day (December 13) very seriously.
- This cleanse is meant to achieve that Red Carpet Radiance. If you want to maintain your healthy glow, continue drinking a glass or two a day of Luminous Elixir with your regular diet.