Crispy Baked Veggies Chips with Truffle Guacamole (Air Fryer option below!)
These crispy baked veggies chips are delicious and paired with this truffle guacamole is to die for!
For the baked veggies chips, I recommend making a big batch so you can store them in your pantry for whenever you are craving something salty!
The guacamole is easy to make and will take you less than 5 minutes. Start with the measurements I provided, and add more salt, pepper, and oil to taste.
Crispy Baked Veggies Chips
1 Medium Beet
1 Medium Zucchini
1 bunch Curly Kale
1 Large Carrot
1 Small Sweet Potato
1/2 pound Green beans
1/2 tsp sea salt (to taste)
1/2 tsp pepper (to taste)
*FOR KALE CHIPS, BAKE SEPARATELY AT 350F *
Options: Before baking, lightly spray pan with oil; lightly spray veggies once placed on pan
Optional veggies: asparagus, brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Wash and thoroughly dry all vegetables
- Slice all the veggies into uniformly thin slices with a knife or mandolin. In a bowl, toss them with the salt and pepper (oil optional) until evenly coated.
- Spread out sliced veggies on baking pans lined with parchment paper, do not overcrowd the pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400F. Flip. Bake for another 5-10 minutes until crispy and slightly golden.
- Remove from heat and cool.
**Select and place the same size veggies on the same pan for even cooking and similar cook times.
FOR KALE CHIPS, BAKE SEPARATELY AT 350F
***AIR FRYER OPTION**
To make these veggies chips using an Air Fryer, prepare the vegetables the same way as you do baked: thoroughly wash and dry. Cut in uniform, bite-sized pieces. Most all vegetables will use the 390F setting. Oil is optional. Kale will take 5-7 minutes to crisp, other vegetables will take about 20 minutes depending on their moisture levels. Each air fryer has a different space capacity, so the time will vary in accordance to that.
2 large organic avocados
1/4 tsp Italian truffle salt (I used one with dried summer truffles)
1 tsp Italian White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a medium bowl, remove seed and skin of avocados and mashed with a fork
- Add in the truffle salt and black pepper, mix
- Add in the truffle oil, lightly stir to combine
- Garnish with a little freshly ground black pepper on top
XO - Serena